DEMI Amateur Radio Club Discount Policy
1. Furnish Club name and address along with the name, call sign,
address, phone number and fax number if available of a contact
person. This can be any member of the club but we need one central
person to process all orders with.
2. Established one Ship to address along with method of shipment
and a Bill to address if different. We suggest that the Bill to
address be the contact person mentioned above.
3. Minimum order: $250.00 (for parts only), $500 (for kits and
parts only) or $1000 (any order that includes assembled products).
These dollar amounts can not include any items in section 4.
4. Discount not available on following items:
Hybrid power modules.
- Power amplifiers.
- ICE, SETI, TOKO, TOHTSU RELAYS.
- Special non catalog item orders (but we are generous on these
- Sale or Surplus items
- High power transverters eg. 903-144HP3,
- 10% on all kits except those mentioned in paragraph 4.
- 5% on all assembled products except those mentioned in paragraph.
- 5% on all Teflon PCB's or PCB material.
- 10% on all components (MMIC's, GaAsFET's, enclosures, connectors,
etc.) except those mentioned in paragraph 4.
- Free UPS Ground shipping on all orders above $500.00 (after
discount price). For expedited orders you will be charged the
- Additional 2.5% on all orders above $1000.00 (after discount
price). This will include all items ordered discounted or not.
- Club orders can not be paid for with credit cards. Check,
Money order or COD only.
- Payment due on delivery for all orders up to $1000.00.
- Orders over $1000.00, deposit of 25% of catalog price required,
unless prior arrangement is made.
Even though this is a statement of our policy, there are always
exceptions to the rule. Please call and verify prices and availability
before ordering. We do reserve the right to change our prices
and discounted items. The intention of this policy is to award
active clubs and club members with savings over our normal catalog
prices. It is more economical for us to process one large order
than many small ones with separate ship to addresses. This is
why we require one contact person per club and one shipping address.
We wish to pass this savings on to your club to help promote activity
on the bands and to allow everyone to enjoy their hobby a little
Thank you and good luck on the bands.